Finally iOS 10.2 is released for Public by Apple after 7 iOS 10.2 betas on 12th of December 2016. The last iOS update we get is iOS 10.1.1 that released on 31st of October 2016. With the iOS 10.1.1 release Apple released iOS 10.2 developer preview. This iOS 10.2 update includes many bug fixes with many new major features. It includes a new TV app (US only), it recommends movies and TV shows to watch. And also this new iOS 10.2 update includes new wallpapers, new screen effects and redesigned emoji. And Finally Apple released iOS 10.2.1 beta 2 to the Public on 20th of December.
TaiG 10.2.1 download For Windows
The file size is about 67.5 MB
TaiG 10.2.1 download For Mac
The file size is about 32 MB
How to Download Cydia on iOS 10.2, 10.2.1, 10.2.2?
Official TaiG 10.2 jailbreak is not released yet so we have to use Online Cydia downloader for the Cydia 10.2 downloading process. So carefully follow below steps;
01. Open your default safari web browser of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch which you want to install cydia.
02. Then open this URL https://downloadtaig.net/cydia
03. Now online cydia downloader will automatically detects your device and checks whether your device is compatible with Cydia.
04. Tap on “Start” button when it appears.
05. Now the jailbreaking process starts.
06. After jailbreaking process completed successfully, tap on “ADD TO HOMESCREEN” button.
07. Now you will see “Install” button on the top, tap on it.
08. Now you’r done, enjoy cydia from the home screen!
TaiG 10.2, 10.2.1, 10.2.2 Download
As we all know TaiG is the leading jailbreakers in iOS 8. Because they were the first team who was able to Jailbreak iOS 8 and iOS 8.4 very first. And their Jailbreaks becomes more stable and reliable so many of the users in Jailbreak community tends to use TaiG jailbreak. But however after TaiG 8.4 jailbreak, TaiG team doesn’t responded yet about TaiG 9, TaiG 10. So many of the TaiG fans are still waiting for TaiG 10.1 and TaiG 10.2 jailbreaks. The main purpose of Jailbreak is to download Cydia on to iOS devices. Now we have Online Cydia installer for that purpose. (Follow above steps)