iOS 10.2 is the latest version of iOS. For now iOS 10.2 is in beta state and it was released on 7th of November 2016. The stable iOS version present is iOS 10.1.1, it was released on 31st of October. iOS 10.1.1 fixed the Health data could not be viewed issue in some iOS devices. So far Apple had released five iOS 10 versions iOS 10.0.2, 10.0.3, 10.1, 10.1.1 and finally iOS 10.2. With newer iOS updates Apple tightening the Jailbreak. In this article we are going to discuss about the TaiG iOS 10.2 jailbreak with Cydia 10.2 download and current TaiG iOS jailbreak status.
How to Cydia Download on iOS 10.2 & 10.2.1 ?
Now it’s very easy to download Cydia on iOS 10.2 and 10.2.1 with the Online Cydia downloader for any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. To download cydia on iOS 10.2 follow below steps carefully with your iOS device.
01. As the first step visit https://downloadtaig.net/cydia from the Safari browser of your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
02. Then click on “Start” button after Online Cydia installer detects your iOS device and version.
03. Now the Cydia downloading process starts for iOS 10.2 and click on “ADD TO HOMESCREEN” button when it appears.
04. For the final step touch on “install” button to finish the Cydia 10.2 downloading process.
05. Enjoy thousands of Cydia tweaks from the Cydia app in your Home screen.
TaiG 10.2 Download
Download TaiG iOS 10.2 jailbreak with the following download links for Windows and Mac
TaiG 10.2 download For Windows
The file size is about 67.5 MB
TaiG 10.2 download For Mac
The file size is about 32 MB
iOS 10.2 Update
How to Cydia Download on iOS 10.2?
Cydia is the main purpose of jailbreaking. Cydia is an app store similar to the official app store present in iOS devices and it has many more interesting Apps, thems, tweaks that are not present in official App store. There is no direct way to install cydia on iOS 10.2 devices, to cydia download on iOS 10.2 devices first you need to jailbreak iOS 10.2 with TaiG 10.2 jailbreak tool.
How to Jailbreak iOS 10.2 with TaiG 10.2?
- First backup all of your data to iTunes or iCloud.
- Then download TaiG 10.2 jailbreak tool from above download links.
- Turn off find my iPhone and Passcode in your iOS device from settings menu.
- Open TaiG jailbreak tool and connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod to the computer.
- Click on Start button to start the jailbreaking process.
- After jailbreak process completed successfully you will see cydia App on your home screen.